Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Feedback and Revisions

After presenting my product to my peers, they gave me very valuable feedback and friendly criticism. To start off, my film is long, 3 minutes and 44 seconds to be exact, in comparison to other projects and to the minimum length of 2 minutes but not much longer. I hope to decrease the length to around 2 & a half minutes by taking out unneeded clips, however i don't want to take out sections that decrease the value of the film. Secondly, I need to add more fluent and subtle atmospheric sounds and transitions, plus the timing of them. On top of that i need to improve the way the title is presented.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection #4

I incorperated technology a lot into my project. First, I used a Samsung S8 phone camera with the resolution set at Ultra HD 3,840 x 2,160 p...