Thursday, May 21, 2020

Creative Critical Reflection #4

I incorperated technology a lot into my project. First, I used a Samsung S8 phone camera with the resolution set at Ultra HD 3,840 x 2,160 pixels. This was the best possible phone camera resolution and it seriously changed the look of the film. During the first editing session, I did a lot of research on the best video editing softwares that the google play store provides, the app film maker constantly came up so I went with it. What I didn't realize however until the finished product was completed was that they advertise on your film. When I revised my movie I changed the software to Filmorago which turned out to be a much better software that film maker. Manly for the reason that the video quality is much better and there was a lot more music to choose from. The only downside to it was that it also advertised but instead of having there logo displayed right on the screen, it's presented at the end of the film which was much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection #4

I incorperated technology a lot into my project. First, I used a Samsung S8 phone camera with the resolution set at Ultra HD 3,840 x 2,160 p...