Monday, October 28, 2019
Project Selection - Film
The film aspect of the project really intrigues me. What draws me to the film is the creativity and the challenge that goes along with making the film. You have the freedom to write you're own script, choose your cast, and create the theme and setting for the entire film. This blend of freedom, creativity, and challenge is the perfect atmosphere for something very entertaining and fun. I tend to be a very creative and outgoing person and these aspects can enhance the quality of the film. I also like to sprinkle a touch of comedy and humor into anything I do; this'll make the audience intrigued into the movie and want more. As much as the film will be fun and creative, the challenges that follow will be... challenging. First of all I have to come up with the setting and a script to go along with it. I have to find the people who's appearance and attitude match the role that they're playing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Creative Critical Reflection #4
I incorperated technology a lot into my project. First, I used a Samsung S8 phone camera with the resolution set at Ultra HD 3,840 x 2,160 p...
No comments:
Post a Comment