Tuesday, October 29, 2019
Project Selection - Magazine
There are many aspects to the magazine project and journalism that really intrigue me. Throughout the duration of my AICE Media Studies class, we've learned and reviewed a lot of journalism aspects through movies such as the All the President's Men, Newsroom, and the New York Times (to name a few. I love the desire and the willingness to work diligently and non-stop trying to find a story. Watching as Woodward and Bernstein spent hundreds of hours finding classified information and the working on getting their story published; that just intrigues me. In the class project however I'm leaning towards a tourism themed magazine which will really be beneficial due to my skills and talents. First of all, I'm taking a Travel and Tourism class so i have a lot of background information on the tourism industry already. Another is that i love the state of Florida especially in my hometown of Sarasota and I remember asking as a kid how people from out of the state thought about Florida. I would also love to learn more about Sarasota's culture, attractions, etc; and just truly know what puts Sarasota on the map. Another skill I have is that i can attract the reader and encourage them to read and learn more. However the main challenge with the magazine is also appealing to the audience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Creative Critical Reflection #4
I incorperated technology a lot into my project. First, I used a Samsung S8 phone camera with the resolution set at Ultra HD 3,840 x 2,160 p...
No comments:
Post a Comment