Monday, November 4, 2019

Project Selection - My Decision

Through hours upon hours of decision making, I've decided to do the film. Just the creativity and potential stands out to me. I've had past experiences of filming skits and miniature movies so i already have the upper hand. I've also decided to shoot a comedy, i'm just still trying to think of characters, theme, plot, etc. I'm looking forward to making a film that's not only high quality, but will make people laugh at the same time. I'm going to work on my own however, i know this task will be challenging but although i'm, very talkative and outgoing; I don't like the idea of relying on another person to get the grade and present the movie like i want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection #4

I incorperated technology a lot into my project. First, I used a Samsung S8 phone camera with the resolution set at Ultra HD 3,840 x 2,160 p...