Monday, March 9, 2020
Distribution Plan
The method of distribution i plan on implementing into my movie is the use of online streaming services and merchandise. I plan on using the app speck so that my movie can slowly start gaining popularity; at the same time I'll pass out shirts, hoodies, and socks that represent the movie and the characters within. This will hopefully drive attention to the film and the hoodies and shirts will even include a link to the movie on the back. This way the people who acquire these merchendises can easily look up the video but also pasing people who may be intrested. If the movie grows in popularity signifigantly on the speck site, I'll branch out to larger services including Netflix, Amazon, and Hulu.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Creative Critical Reflection #4
I incorperated technology a lot into my project. First, I used a Samsung S8 phone camera with the resolution set at Ultra HD 3,840 x 2,160 p...
No comments:
Post a Comment