Monday, March 9, 2020
Revisions
My Midterm Submission needed a lot of work to be a high quality film. My biggest concern was the fact that the original was 3:45 long. This exceeded the limit by 1 minute and 15 seconds. I went through and discarded unneeded scenes and clips that, without them being there, you would never tell because the story still makes sense. By the end I dropped my time to 2 minutes and 50 seconds, still 20 seconds over but it's workable. Another major revision I made to the film was the overall flow, there where pieces missing and some scenes where too long, I took the time to add smooth and needed transitions as well. The audio has also improved and the use of background music is music more present.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Creative Critical Reflection #4
I incorperated technology a lot into my project. First, I used a Samsung S8 phone camera with the resolution set at Ultra HD 3,840 x 2,160 p...
No comments:
Post a Comment