Thursday, February 20, 2020

Marketing Plan

After researching 3 movies that have close to the exact same audience as my film will have; including Deadpool, Step Brothers, and Zombie-land Double Tap; I've learned that the most common and successful forms of marketing are the use of standout Billboards, Posters, and Social Media Accounts. I will use these three because of the audience that I'm targeting, I'm attempting to attract a fan base that like comedy and action. I'll make trailers that show of the characters in some of the funnier scenes of the film, but not revealing to much of the film that it's spoiled. Billboards and posters will show the entire cast and individual character. The use of various vibrant colors will attract passing pedestrians and the colors will also show the funny goofiness of the film. Social Media will be controlled by the characters of the film and will seem as if it isn't taken seriously. This will add humor to the movie as well.

Posters & Billboards:


Social Media:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection #4

I incorperated technology a lot into my project. First, I used a Samsung S8 phone camera with the resolution set at Ultra HD 3,840 x 2,160 p...